Brought to you by TransEnergy Solutions
In partnership with Presenting Sponsor PERC
April 30, 2013
he region’s premiere alternative fuels and fleet modernization event is coming to Denver. With a robust list of exhibitors and more than 300 fleet professionals in attendance, GTC – Denver will provide you with the information, resources and networking opportunities to put yourself out in front of this historic market transformation.
You’ll hear about the latest developments in every area of alternative fuel technologies and implementation, including:
- Propane Autogas fleets, vehicles, and infrastructure
- Electrification and Hybrid technologies
- Converting to alternative fuels–advice from fleets that have made the switch
- Best practices for implementing alternative fuels into your agricultural operations
- Natural Gas applications and infrastructure
- Propane Autogas conversions
- Incentives and financing for purchasing alternative fuel vehicles
- Maintenance and safety
- How to keep your fleet in compliance with local and federal clean-air regulations
- Aerodynamics and fuel-saving technologies
- Much more!
In addition, more than 30 vehicles on display at the GTC Ride & Drive Event.
See the Conference Agenda here
View Event Photos Here